AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» fog lights for a ae 101
Chris and Pokemon EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 12:39 am by jorpakko

» WTB: AE101 Levin Body Parts - front and rear
Chris and Pokemon EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 2:26 am by motorsportbd

» My 96 wagon
Chris and Pokemon EmptyMon May 15, 2023 6:13 am by emmet.harten3

» E10 corolla wagon / estate wind deflectors wanted
Chris and Pokemon EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:32 am by emmet.harten3

» wind deflectors for e10 estate / bz touring top spoiler
Chris and Pokemon EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:30 am by emmet.harten3

» genuine oem moulded Mud flaps
Chris and Pokemon EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:29 am by emmet.harten3

» Wanted gxi/20v front bumper for e10 corolla
Chris and Pokemon EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 2:08 am by emmet.harten3

» AE101 arm rest
Chris and Pokemon EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:30 am by emmet.harten3

» Marvin the ZZE122 Wagon
Chris and Pokemon EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 1:53 pm by gold94corolla

» 7AGE Blacktop
Chris and Pokemon EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 1:49 pm by gold94corolla

» RARE JDM OEM PARTS
Chris and Pokemon EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:47 am by prnguy

» Te1 jumper to E1 wont flash codes
Chris and Pokemon EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:44 pm by kaitaiya

» AE101 Crotch Vent Install
Chris and Pokemon EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 12:36 pm by gold94corolla

» Ae 100 1993 Windscreen issue
Chris and Pokemon EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

» I'M FROM MALAYSIA. HELLO COROLLA AE101/AE111 WORLDWIDE LOVERS!
Chris and Pokemon EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:12 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 316 on Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:28 am
Top posters
miib14 (7382)
Chris and Pokemon I_vote_lcapChris and Pokemon I_voting_barChris and Pokemon I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5234)
Chris and Pokemon I_vote_lcapChris and Pokemon I_voting_barChris and Pokemon I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1053)
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 4025 registered users
The newest registered user is JerseyRolla97

Our users have posted a total of 42623 messages in 3011 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!
Most Viewed Topics
The Photography Thread
93-97 corolla optional extras & OEM Features
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
★ The AE-202 Project ★
Levin SS Twinpots on Stock E10 Mac Hub
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
Club Shirt (pending). interested?
Lexus IS300
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Most active topics
★ The AE-202 Project ★
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Lexus IS300
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Project ce100 rises
Rachids XLi to GLTSJDMi+ project
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
KennyDang91's Corolla 95 (Warning: Tons of pics on page 1)
Daves Corolla
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chris and Pokemon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:56 am

Chris's avatar makes me wanna go watch the pokemon movie again just to see Mew's badassery and cuteness. xD
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:37 am

hahahaha, what can I say?? Mew

IDK, Pokemon came out right when I was in middle school, like 11 or 12. I honestly never really got into it, though I did (still do) have a TON of cards. I never played the card game though... I just liked the cards. I didn't watch TV, so I only saw a few of the original episodes when they aired.

But I did play the video games. I played Red and Blue on the Gameboy to the end. I totally dominated with Charmander like a boss. lol. I love that guy haha. I also played Snap some, which was cool and all. But this was all a loooong time ago.

I let it go pretty much, but it never left me. It was and will always be a part of me now. I think I was attracted to the design and personality of the Pokemon themselves, like how all they wanted was to be your friend. I guess growing up, I was more of an outcast and bullied, .... though I don't know if that has anything to do with anything lol. But I liked how they looked, I liked the whole concept of Pokemon. But I never really got all that into it, never really shared it with anyone.

I had several favorite Pokemon growing up.... remember that this was all back when there were only 151. I liked Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander. I liked Abra and a few others. They were just so cute!! OMGGG . haha. But as time went on, Mew became my favorite by far, and that hasn't changed. Not only is it the cutest and most adorable thing EVER... it's all-powerful and awesome, but has modesty and doesn't make a show of it. I really felt that it's personality matched my own... carefree, happy, but ready to stand up for what is right when it comes down to it. And of course, there's Mewtwo, who is just beyond bada$$. Of course, with his story and all as depicted in the movie, who couldn't love him?

Actually, I never saw the movie until very recently, like half a year ago (watched it online). I've been getting more into it as time goes on... I'm watching the episodes that I never watched as I have time, as well as the movies, in chronological order. I've only seen the first two movies, but apparently Mew&Mewtwo is on other movies as well.... I can't wait for those lol. But in due time, there is no hurry.

I've also started collecting some "toys" as well, just for the heck of it.

When I learned about this guy last year, I just had to have it! It finally became available like a month ago, so I just got it. So awesome!

Chris and Pokemon 8653045113_0945fb5d32_z

I have since gotten Charizard as well.... they've got Blastoise and Venusaur, but meh. Charizard is awesome! I never took a pic though.

I don't plan on making any kind of real collection....

....I'm just a fan.....

..... forever.

Sorry for the novel lol.
Back to top Go down
SHEHROZE ARAIN
Pakistan Rep
Pakistan Rep
SHEHROZE ARAIN

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:42 am

yup chris and pokemon are like connected....over all both are awsome but id choose chris though as hes always there for u....
Back to top Go down
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Hahaha that's awesome, Chris. Thank you for sharing all of that with us. Smile I'm not so young myself that I think there should be more than 151. Razz I was watching it in primary school - running home to turn the tv on and watch me some pokemon. xD I too had a bit of a collection of cards, that I've since parted with, and sadly no figurines. I always loved the games with a passion, though, they're amazing. Very Happy

A friend of mine recently went to see one of his mates and they spent 8 hours straight playing pokemon on their DS's. xD As you said, what's not to love? It's a marvelous world they've created. Smile And Mew was such a uniquely awesome pokemon. Truth be told, he reminds me of a cat. xD He just does what he feels like quietly without bothering anyone. Smile

I just love in particular the mew vs mew two scene, where Mew Two is like "You know what, I hate you all, I'm gonna destroy everything" and Mew's all like /facepalm "Behave yourself you naughty child."
Back to top Go down
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Youtube Mew Two AMV Awesomeness
/watch?v=7utzM4n_ZOg

Youtube Mew vs Mew Two Fan video
/watch?v=U8AYZ8783wI
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:29 pm

haha, yeah that movie was awesome once I finally watched it, I've watched it again since.

Yeah some day Mew is like a cat... but I've always thought it was more like half cat, half kangaroo. And kangaroos are my favorite animal ever, so of course I was gonna love Mew as well Smile

I have nothing against the additional "new" pokemon, in fact I love the ones I've seen so far in the shows.... like the 2nd gen starters, Lugia, and OMG Wobbuffet hahaha. Team Rocket is so hilarious, James is my favorite lol. But I definitely don't hate the new stuff, but instead, I want to "catch up" on all that I missed. I probably won't play the video games, since I'm not a gamer, but I at least want to learn what they are about.

SHEHROZE ARAIN wrote:
yup chris and pokemon are like connected....over all both are awsome but id choose chris though as hes always there for u....
Awww, that's so sweet!! Razz lol I love you
Back to top Go down
jay93FXGT
jay93FXGT

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:37 pm

I have a lovehate relationship with the new stuff. Razz Sometimes it feels really halfbaked but like it's there because "It's been a while and we need something new."
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Yeah well honestly I'm just getting into Gen2 lol. And Gen6 of course...... it will be interesting to see how this new Mewtwo form works out.
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:45 am

Well I snapped a picture of my "toys" just now, and of course I kept the boxes.

Chris and Pokemon 8745720960_4e5c717e21_z
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:54 am

Oh, and I can't forget my good 'ole traveling buddy, Vaporeon! I managed to completely miss it in that picture up there

Chris and Pokemon 8181160109_b4e28b251b_z
DSC_6832-2 by gold94corolla, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
akuma64
Elite Member
Elite Member
akuma64

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:13 pm

lol in super smash bros, i pummel mew two with ganondorf just to show him who the true ruler is Twisted Evil i beat every pokemon game, i remember being a kid in middle school sneedking with my gameboy color under the cover past my bed time. Till this day me and my friends referenc eto pokemon, sexual jokes to arguments abot who did what and what this means and etc. I still have alot of cards but the peak of my chldhood was when yugioh came out. Gosh i LOVD MArik(no homo) just the character. But i MUST SAY...there is no fav character that out does AKUMA!!!!!(from streetfighter) he is my idol. seriously lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Pokemon   Chris and Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Pokemon
Page 1 of 1