AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» fog lights for a ae 101
The music thread EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 12:39 am by jorpakko

» WTB: AE101 Levin Body Parts - front and rear
The music thread EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 2:26 am by motorsportbd

» My 96 wagon
The music thread EmptyMon May 15, 2023 6:13 am by emmet.harten3

» E10 corolla wagon / estate wind deflectors wanted
The music thread EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:32 am by emmet.harten3

» wind deflectors for e10 estate / bz touring top spoiler
The music thread EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:30 am by emmet.harten3

» genuine oem moulded Mud flaps
The music thread EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:29 am by emmet.harten3

» Wanted gxi/20v front bumper for e10 corolla
The music thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 2:08 am by emmet.harten3

» AE101 arm rest
The music thread EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:30 am by emmet.harten3

» Marvin the ZZE122 Wagon
The music thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 1:53 pm by gold94corolla

» 7AGE Blacktop
The music thread EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 1:49 pm by gold94corolla

» RARE JDM OEM PARTS
The music thread EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:47 am by prnguy

» Te1 jumper to E1 wont flash codes
The music thread EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:44 pm by kaitaiya

» AE101 Crotch Vent Install
The music thread EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 12:36 pm by gold94corolla

» Ae 100 1993 Windscreen issue
The music thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

» I'M FROM MALAYSIA. HELLO COROLLA AE101/AE111 WORLDWIDE LOVERS!
The music thread EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:12 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 316 on Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:28 am
Top posters
miib14 (7382)
The music thread I_vote_lcapThe music thread I_voting_barThe music thread I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5234)
The music thread I_vote_lcapThe music thread I_voting_barThe music thread I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1053)
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 4025 registered users
The newest registered user is JerseyRolla97

Our users have posted a total of 42623 messages in 3011 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!
Most Viewed Topics
The Photography Thread
93-97 corolla optional extras & OEM Features
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
★ The AE-202 Project ★
Levin SS Twinpots on Stock E10 Mac Hub
Club Shirt (pending). interested?
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Lexus IS300
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Most active topics
★ The AE-202 Project ★
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Lexus IS300
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Project ce100 rises
Rachids XLi to GLTSJDMi+ project
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
KennyDang91's Corolla 95 (Warning: Tons of pics on page 1)
Daves Corolla
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The music thread

Go down 
+9
knite
MirrorEyes
Hiro
gold94corolla
Corolla Sound
Sgt_Lyna
joey
drew 007
ae101ire
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ae101ire
Elite Member
Elite Member

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: The music thread   The music thread EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Tell us what your favourate music is.
i love abit of dubstep, this is my favourate dubstep track by example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDmWJbN8bDo

And Wretch 32 ft Example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LysZJBo2HI4
Back to top Go down
drew 007
drew 007

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:05 pm

I dont mind a bit of dub step as im a baseline man at heart Very Happy But i can listen to anything really.
Back to top Go down
ae101ire
Elite Member
Elite Member

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:07 am

i like my bassline aswell anythin that makes my subwoofer go nuts makes me happy
Back to top Go down
joey
Elite Member
Elite Member
joey

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 am

second one good tune
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Lyna
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
Sgt_Lyna

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 pm

One of my favourites is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQcveez-dn4

Gotta love dem bass indeed
Back to top Go down
Corolla Sound
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
Corolla Sound

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Just thought I would share some of my tastes of music and to list some ideas for anybody looking for something new: I split it up in to 2 categories

Regular Music: Rage against the machine - 30 Seconds to mars - Atreyu - Blur - Nirvana - Radiohead - Silverchair - Between the Buried and me - Beck - Our Lady Peace - Barenaked Ladies - Rob Zombie (and White Zombie) - Oasis - Filter - Alexisonfire - The Smashing Pumpkins - Deftones - Mudvayne - Pink Floyd - City and Colour - Stabbing Westward - NIN - Marilyn Manson - Korn - Slipknot - System of a Down - Circa Survive

Subwoofer Music: Bass Mekanik/Beat Dominator - Skrillex - DJ Michael Watts - Bun B - Slim Thug - Between the Buried and me

Lately I have been getting into stuff like Skrillex but I am also looking for more stuff that sounds like the softer side of Alexisonfire and Between the Buried and Me...
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm not sure if there's any music I DON'T like! Well, country, hip hop, rap, and stuff like that I guess. And almost anything played on a radio station Laughing

I like how you broke it into regular and subwoofer. I find I do the same thing, with regular music for the computer, house, work, etc. and subwoofer music for the car.

I'll listen to trance, dance, and other electronic music like that. Dubstep will probably be my next thing. But I'll also listen to hard rock, metal (any kind), stuff form the 80s, disco, Kraftwerk, Pet Shop Boys, Jarre.... I also like ambient stuff, video game music (and remixes), and 8-bit music!
Back to top Go down
Corolla Sound
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
Corolla Sound

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:59 pm

haha I thought I was the only one who liked video game and ambient music lol.

I may have to look into Dubstep as well. I also did some research and found a massive series of what I think is racing/driving music called Super Eurobeat. Apparently they have over 200 volumes of CDs and its all techno/ambient music. I havnt been able to download any of it yet though so I dont know what its like.
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Yeah, I was thinking dubstep would be good for the car. Super Eurobeat sure sounds interesting!
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Hiro

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:21 pm

I've got quite varied tastes, although I just about loathe modern hip-hop, "RnB" (which is about as far from Rhythm and Blues as you can get) and whatever that crap Lady Gaga sings. Of course there are exceptions, but they are few and far between.

If I had to narrow the list down though, my favourite bands/groups/musicians of all time are as follows

Faith No More + anything Mike Patton has ever done
Dream Theater
Opeth
Prodigy
Tom Petty/George Harrison/Jeff Lynne and anyone else and their groups associated with the Travelling Wilburys
Metallica (older is better, but I love them all except for St Anger and Death Magnetic)
Muse

and a lot of others that I can't be bothered to list.
Back to top Go down
MirrorEyes
Canada Rep
Canada Rep
MirrorEyes

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm 17, but have a unique sense of music haha. Most of my friends call my taste in music "hipster" cause I hate most radio music. What I listen to is mostly hip-hop, rap, rock, pop, punk, indie, dubstep, moombah, etc.

I'll break mine into the two sections as well.

Regular Music: Bliss n Eso, Hilltop Hoods, A Day to Remember, Silverstein, Four Year Strong, P.O.D., Taking Back Sunday, Mudvayne, The Wombats, Linkin Park, RHCP, Rise Against, Scroobius Pip, Asking Alexandria, Example, Lights, Eminem, Mumford & Sons, Bullet for my Valentine, All Time Low, Attack Attack, We Came As Romans, For All Those Sleeping, As I Lay Dying, Tonight Alive, Three Days Grace, Of Mice & Men, Alex Clare, Alesana, Ellie Goulding, etc.

Subwoofer Tunes: Flux Pavillion, Zeds Dead, Deadmau5, Camo & Krooked, Example, Nero, Skrillex, Doctor P, Document One, Daft Punk, 501, Borgore, Mt. Eden, Roksonix, Kriss Kross, etc.
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:53 am

I am more mad about music than i am cars Razz I have a very underground history of music tbh.

I grew up liking rock music, then one day a few m8s from school said oi you heard this and by the time I was 13 I was into the early OldSkool Hardcore. I grew up in london and raved for most of my teenage years (explains my fooooked up brain lol). I used to consantly listen to dream fm Very Happy woot

Anyways my true love for music went on to mixing and I went from hardcore to drum and bass to trance and now still find myself addicted to trance.

My idol is Dj Luna-C and my user name Knite stems from his record label Kniteforce Records!!

The music thread Kniteforce

I love this label because of the style and the mellow/uplifting vocals fast and hard beats and his most talented piano work.

click here to listen

I grew up with my m8s all wanting to become djs and I mix myself. I still have my huge record collection and here are some old pics Razz

The music thread IMAGE_00036
The music thread IMAGE_00007
The music thread IMAGE_00037

From the ages of 15 to about 25 I was raving, I lived in london and I used to goto labrynth on roseberry place ever week for our weekly haunt but once or twice a month we regularly went to helterskelter and dreamscape! I have been to banbury air fields, roller sanctuary (numerous times) bagleys, linford film studios, somerset all over to go raving used to love it and many stories I can tell ya Smile

I have done a few sets at a couple of night clubs but most of it has been m8s parties and stuff. I love djing but its more of a hobby than a job if im honest. A few of my m8s reckon I should have pursued it but if im honest the thing I would much love to do is to make my own music. I have such a varied taste of sounds and instruments. I am currently thinking about going back to college to study music production.

I eventually moved out of london due to my parents moving and me having too much fun to be even bothered about having my own place haha

Anyways here are a few of my favorite tracks from my life -

Dj Rap - Spiritual Aura - click here

LTJ Bukem - Atlantis - click here I have the break from this as my ring tone its just awesome Very Happy

Alex Reese - Pulp Fiction click here - One for you bass heads that have subs in your car, if you dont have subs use earphones cause this track is all bass baby Very Happy

Force and styles - Apollo 13 - This never got the credit it deserves and has one of the best pianos i ever heard lol

As i got older my tone mellowed out and now I found myself listening to trance and my favorite Dj/Producer has got to be Armin Van Buuren and im still wanting so badly to go and see a armin only event that he holds each year Smile I will do so before my time is up Smile

I hope you all enjoyed my story about music - The closest thing to my heart will allways be music!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 pm

I have a similar affinity for music. So you've done mixing, but have you ever composed an original composition? I've always enjoyed making my own music, and I can pick up nearly any instrument and play it. I still play drums at church.
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:32 pm

it seems you guys all like a bit of bass and have subs in your car Smile well I find no better music for subs than Oldskool Hardcore and the Early Drum and Bass. I thought id share some links with you for bassline just off the top of my head Smile I have most of these on vinyl and are rare expensive records too Very Happy

Leviticus - Burial

Philly BLunt - Warning

Q Project - Champion Sound

Deep Blue - The Helicopter Tune

Shadow boxing - I put this here not cause of the bassline but because its justs damn dirty hahaha bad ass tuuuuuuuune Very Happy WARNING THIS TRACK WILL SCARE YOUR NEIGHBOURS HAHA
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:33 pm

nah chris I never made my own track but id love too Very Happy wish I had the know how too Very Happy then I would hence why I said I thinking about going to college to learn Very Happy my GF keeps tryin to get me too Smile
Back to top Go down
knite
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
knite

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:35 pm

god damn this thread has got me reminising haha im having a right ol dig for tunes on youtunes lol hahaha

I have to say I spend about 50% minimum of everyday listening to music lol I reckon I might be deaf by time im 40 but hey ho it was all worth it lol
Back to top Go down
disturbedphil
disturbedphil

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:36 pm

I like my rock and metal, and a bit of dubstep and stuff on the radio

bands I like:

all that remains
atreyu
avenged sevenfold
breaking benjamin
bullet for my valentine
devildriver
devilskin
disturbed
dope
dragonforce
drowning pool
five finger death punch
in this moment
korn
metallica
rage against the machine
slipknot
static-x
system of a down
tool
the used

just a few lol

devilskin is a sweet nz band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22rzW5eZFUM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02yambo3ih4

Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 pm

I like several of those ^^^ as well!
Back to top Go down
Corolla Sound
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
Corolla Sound

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:37 am

Wow, I didn't realize you were also a talented musician @ Chris lol Cool, I use to play the drums but never had anyone serious to play with so gave up (that was years ago lol).

I think I already asked this but does anyone know of any good mixtapes similar to the Porter Robinson Essential Mix? Im looking for a relaxed dubstep genera
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:20 am

I also play the violin on Christmas Eve service Smile
Back to top Go down
Corolla Sound
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
Corolla Sound

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:37 am

What dont you play? lol JK. my neighbor loves playing his violin.

and thanks to Mirroreyes for directing me to Flux Pavilion! just listening to them on my computer now with no bass and its pretty cool, cant wait to play in my car lol.
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Your car stereo is better than your computer stereo? bummmmmmmmerrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
Corolla Sound
Supreme Member!
Supreme Member!
Corolla Sound

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:46 am

Sorry, I meant my laptop stereo
Back to top Go down
gold94corolla
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
gold94corolla

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 am

Oh yeah LOL.
Back to top Go down
Yankee
Norway Rep
Norway Rep

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S_QhVHGKZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUcOScRwsDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKgFcrZXZlU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The music thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music thread   The music thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The music thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next