AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Please log in or register
AE101 Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AE101 Owners Club is a group of 7th gen Corolla enthusiasts from all over the world. If you're a fellow enthusiast, then join us today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» fog lights for a ae 101
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 12:39 am by jorpakko

» WTB: AE101 Levin Body Parts - front and rear
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 2:26 am by motorsportbd

» My 96 wagon
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyMon May 15, 2023 6:13 am by emmet.harten3

» E10 corolla wagon / estate wind deflectors wanted
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:32 am by emmet.harten3

» wind deflectors for e10 estate / bz touring top spoiler
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:30 am by emmet.harten3

» genuine oem moulded Mud flaps
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:29 am by emmet.harten3

» Wanted gxi/20v front bumper for e10 corolla
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 2:08 am by emmet.harten3

» AE101 arm rest
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:30 am by emmet.harten3

» Marvin the ZZE122 Wagon
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 1:53 pm by gold94corolla

» 7AGE Blacktop
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 1:49 pm by gold94corolla

» RARE JDM OEM PARTS
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:47 am by prnguy

» Te1 jumper to E1 wont flash codes
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:44 pm by kaitaiya

» AE101 Crotch Vent Install
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 12:36 pm by gold94corolla

» Ae 100 1993 Windscreen issue
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

» I'M FROM MALAYSIA. HELLO COROLLA AE101/AE111 WORLDWIDE LOVERS!
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:12 pm by Yunmiliautoparts

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 316 on Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:28 am
Top posters
miib14 (7382)
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies I_vote_lcapVP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies I_voting_barVP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies I_vote_rcap 
gold94corolla (5234)
VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies I_vote_lcapVP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies I_voting_barVP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies I_vote_rcap 
SHEHROZE ARAIN (1783)
MirrorEyes (1540)
magweal (1403)
Sgt_Lyna (1243)
Kiwi-Corolla (1218)
knite (1102)
Corolla Sound (1102)
Argew24 (1053)
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 4025 registered users
The newest registered user is JerseyRolla97

Our users have posted a total of 42623 messages in 3011 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Please Donate to the Site
Like Us On Facebook!
Most Viewed Topics
The Photography Thread
93-97 corolla optional extras & OEM Features
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
★ The AE-202 Project ★
Levin SS Twinpots on Stock E10 Mac Hub
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
Club Shirt (pending). interested?
Lexus IS300
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Most active topics
★ The AE-202 Project ★
My 93' Corolla from New Zealand (JDM AE100)
Lexus IS300
Corolla Sound's 97 DX AE101 On-Going Project
★ The AE-202 Project (Continued) ★
Project ce100 rises
Rachids XLi to GLTSJDMi+ project
RARE JDM OEM PARTS
KennyDang91's Corolla 95 (Warning: Tons of pics on page 1)
Daves Corolla
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oilman
Site Vendor
Site Vendor
oilman

VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies Empty
PostSubject: VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies   VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi all

VP Racing Fuels are a big deal over in the States - A household name and recognized by many as the world leader in race fuel technology, with a catalogue of nearly 70 fuel blends and a growing roster of VP-fueled champions across the entire spectrum of motorsports.

As you can imagine, once their reputation began to spread internationally, we were pretty keen to get their products on the shelf at Opies. We were especially interested in their potent range of fuel additives, designed from the ground up to get the most from your engine.

VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies Madditivesfinal

VP Racing Fuels was founded by Steve Burns, who initially exhibited his aptitude for R&D in the early 1970’s as a young racer in San Antonio, Texas. Steve was convinced the race fuel manufacturers of the day were falling short in their quest for optimum horsepower. To address this shortcoming, he began experimenting with exotic blends of fuel. Over time, this led to the development of their fuel enhancers and additives, or "madditives" as they are better known.

Whether you are after an all-in-one diesel conditioner, octane boost for your race car or even an entire fuel system cleaner that will cover you for 5000 miles, there will be an additive that is designed to exceed your expectations. Have a look through the list below for the new products in this range, simply click on the product of interest for all details. Prices shown include your 10% forum discount code, which can usually be found in the signature.

- VP Madditive Fuel Stabiliser with Ethanol Shield: Eliminates the problems caused by ethanol fuel while reducing heat and extending engine life. Fuel Stabilizer with Ethanol Shield protects your engine and prevents repairs. 8 ounces of Fuel Stabilizer with Ethanol Shield will protect up to 80 gallons for 3 years. 8 oz bottle - £9.85

- VP Madditive Fuel System Cleaner: Clean your entire fuel system for up to 5000 miles. VP’s Fuel System Cleaner increases fuel mileage, restores performance, and virtually eliminates knocks and pings. The advanced formula reduces harmful emissions in all street and off-road uses. 16 ounces treats up to 20 gallons. 16 oz bottle - £10.75

- VP Madditive Power Boost: Restore the power your engine once had. Cleans fuel system and removes deposits from the combustion chamber. Power Boost gives you a “seat-of-the-pants” jolt that makes driving fun again, while reducing the need for higher-octane gasoline. 16 ounces treats up to 18 gallons. 16 oz bottle - £9.85

- VP Madditive Diesel "All In One" Treatment: Get more out of your diesel engine with Diesel All-In-One Fuel Conditioner. All-In-One Fuel Conditioner cleans injectors and pumps, increases cetane, and replaces lost lubrication. Increase fuel mileage and reduce smoking. Protects petroleum based and biodiesel, disperses water, and shields against gelling to -40°F. 24 ounces treats up to 240 gallons. 24 oz bottle - £17.95

- VP Madditive Octanium Octane Concentrate: Octanium is blended for off-road racing applications and increases gasoline octane up to 8 numbers (80 points). Improve throttle response and acceleration, while eliminating knocks and pings. Octanium cleans fuel injectors and increases horsepower, but is for racing use only. Not recommended for use with catalytic converters or o2 sensors. 32 ounces treats up to 10 gallons. 1 quart bottle - £19.75

- VP Madditive Cetanium Cetane Concentrate: Increase cetane for off-road racing diesel applications. Cetanium cleans injectors and pumps and will increase your fuel mileage while it replaces lost lubrication. 32 ounces treats up to 10 gallons. 1 quart bottle - £19.75

You can find the full range of Madditives HERE, and the entirety of our additives HERE.

We're pleased to welcome these to the team, VP’s “Madditive” line of performance chemicals for automotive applications is engineered to improve performance as well as save you money at the pump and at the shop. VP’s reputation for quality and performance set this line apart from the competition, offering results that simply can't be found elsewhere. We're sure you'll find a product that really enhances your driving experience.

Should you need any advice on the correct product for your particuar application, please feel free to give us a call on 01209 202 944 or drop us an email to sales@opieoils.co.uk and we will be happy to help. We're here Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30.

Until next time!

Oilman
Back to top Go down
http://www.opieoils.co.uk

VP Madditive performance chemicals at Opies
Page 1 of 1